Southern Indiana Review
Southern Indiana Review is a literary magazine produced at the University of Southern Indiana since 1994. The journal is known for its Mary C. Mohr Awards in fiction, nonfiction and poetry. Work that has appeared in the journal has been honored in the Best American Short Stories and the Best American Essays.
|Edited by||Ron Mitchell|
|South. Indiana Rev.|
As of December 2008, the journal's editors were:
- Senior Editors: Matthew Graham, Tom Wilhelmus
- Managing Editor: Ron Mitchell
- Art Editor: Joan Kempf deJong
- Poetry Editor: Marcus Wicker
- Fiction Editor: Casey Pycior
- Associate Editor: Chris Dickens
- Assistant Editors: Patricia Aakhus, Leisa Belleau, Randy Pease
- Evansville Courier-Press, Feb 3, 2008.
- Henderson Gleaner, November 2, 2007
- Henderson Gleaner, February 3, 2008
- Henderson Gleaner, May 4, 2008