Southeastern Regional Transit Authority (SRTA) is a public transport authority in Bristol County and Plymouth County, Massachusetts. It serves 10 municipalities in Massachusetts' South Coast region: Acushnet, Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Fall River, Freetown, Mattapoisett, New Bedford, Somerset, Swansea, and Westport. Fixed-route bus services are offered to serve the cities of Fall River and New Bedford.
- Route 1 - Fort Rodman
- Route 2 - Lund's Corner
- Route 3 - Dartmouth St via St. Luke's Hospital & Stop and Shop
- Route 4 - Ashley Blvd.
- Route 5 - Rivet St.
- Route 6 - Shawmut - Rockdale via St. Luke's Hospital
- Route 8 - Mt. Pleasant St. via Fieldstone Marketplace
- Route 9 - New Bedford - Fall River via Dartmouth Mall & UMass Dartmouth
- Route 10 - Dartmouth Mall via Hawthorn Medical Center
- Route 11 - Fairhaven/Walmart via Market Basket
- New Bedford North End Shuttle
- New Bedford/Wareham Connection Shuttle
- Route 1 - South Main St. via Shove St.
- Route 2 - North Main Street
- Route 3 - Laurel Street/Shopping Center
- Route 4 - Robeson St./Catholic Memorial Home
- Route 5 - Stafford Rd. via Southcoast Marketplace
- Route 6 - Pleasant St./Walmart
- Route 7 - Bay Street
- Route 8 - Durfee High/BCC via New Boston Rd.
- Route 9 - Bedford St.
- Route 10 - Rodman St./Walmart
- Route 14 - Swansea Mall/Walmart via Route 6
- Route 9 (From New Bedford) - Fall River to New Bedford via Umass Dartmouth & Dartmouth Mall