South West Councils
|Predecessor||South West Regional Assembly|
|South West of England|
|South West Regional Assembly|
- Provide a voice for constituent local authorities on major issues affecting the South West
- Influence Government policy as it affects the region
- Encourage partnership working between local authorities and other organisations and agencies in the South West on policy issues where a broader regional approach is required
- Promote the sharing of good practice
- Support councils through delivery of the Regional Improvement and Efficiency Partnership.
South West LeadersEdit
South West Leaders is the executive arm of South West Councils and functions as the Local Authority Leaders’ Board for the region. The board has 20 members, made up of County and Unitary Council Leaders, and one each from the Districts in Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire and Somerset.
|This article about an organisation in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to the politics of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to government in the United Kingdom or its constituent countries is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to urban planning is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|