Sony Pictures Digital
Sony Pictures Digital (previously known as Columbia TriStar Interactive, Sony Pictures Interactive Network, and Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment) is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation. Operating under the trade name Sony Pictures Digital Productions Inc., it is currently based in Japan, and was formerly based in Culver City, California, up until 2013. Bob Osher was the president of Sony Pictures Digital before he was fired in February 2015.
Culver City, California
It oversees the digital production and online entertainment assets of Sony Pictures, consists of Sony Pictures Mobile, Sony Pictures Digital Networks, and others. It is known as the digital website interactive creator for SPE. Sony Pictures Digital designed websites for Sony Pictures, Screen Gems Network, SoapCity, Sony Pictures Imageworks, GSN, among others for SPE.
The company is registered under the trade name Sony Pictures Digital Productions Inc., though it is known as Sony Pictures Digital appeared in 2006 longer variant in the copyright on most of the Sony Pictures sites. It is currently headed by Robert Osher, President of Digital Productions, and Chief Operating Officer of Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group, Sony Pictures Entertainment.
In 2005, the group's name was changed appeared in 2005 to Sony Pictures Digital Sales and Marketing and encompassed all areas of interactive media creation and marketing for SPE, including gaming, mobile, websites, design and sales.
- "Affiliated Companies (Japan)". Sony Global. Retrieved 3 August 2019.
- "Affiliated Companies (Outside Japan)". Sony Global. Archived from the original on 27 May 2013. Retrieved 3 August 2019.
- Sony Global - Affiliated Companies (Outside Japan) Sony.net
- Lang, Brent; McNary, Dave (26 February 2015). "Sony Pictures Fires Digital Chief Bob Osher (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 3 August 2019.
- REDIRECT Template:Fox Corporation