|Look up songbird in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A songbird is a bird belonging to the suborder Passeri of Passeriformes. Song bird or songbird may also refer to:
- Asia's Songbird, a nickname for Filipino singer Regine Velasquez
Art, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Songbird (comics), a Marvel Comics character and member of The Thunderbolts
- An airplane in the television series, Sky King
- A major character in the video game BioShock Infinite
- Songbirds (group), an Australian music group
- Song Bird Records, a US record label
- Songbird (record label), a Dutch record label owned by Tijs Verwest and Arny Bink
- Song Bird, a 1977 album by Deniece Williams
- Songbird (Eva Cassidy album), a 1998 compilation album by American singer Eva Cassidy
- Songbird (Kokia album), a 1999 album by Kokia
- Songbird (Willie Nelson album), a Willie Nelson album released in 2006, titled after the Christine McVie song of the same name.
- Songbird (Barbra Streisand album), a 1978 album by Barbra Streisand
- Songbird: Rare Tracks and Forgotten Gems, a box set released by Emmylou Harris in 2007
- Songbird (Boxset), a 3-CD box set released by Marina Prior in 2014.
- "Songbird" (Ellen Benediktson song), from Melodifestivalen 2014
- "Songbird" (Bernard Fanning song), the second single from Bernard Fanning's album Tea and Sympathy
- "Songbird" (Fleetwood Mac song), a song composed by Christine McVie, and originally appearing on Fleetwood Mac's Rumours album.
- "Songbird" (Kenny G composition), an instrumental from the Kenny G album Duotones
- "Songbird" (Oasis song), a single from the Oasis album Heathen Chemistry
- "Songbird" (Barbra Streisand song), a song from the 1978 album
- "My Songbird", a song composed by Jesse Winchester, and most famously recorded by Emmylou Harris, who included it on her Quarter Moon in a Ten Cent Town album.
Businesses and brandsEdit
Computing and technologyEdit
- Songbird (software), an open source audio player