Somsak Chunharas (Thai: สมศักดิ์ ชุณหรัศมิ์) is a Thai medical doctor and public health official. He served as Deputy Minister of Public Health from 2014–2015, and has been a member of numerous national and international health committees and advisory boards. He also is Secretary-General of the National Health Foundation of Thailand.
- Swanson RC, Atun R, Best A, Betigeri A, de Campos F, Chunharas S, Collins T, Currie G, Jan S, McCoy D, Omaswa F, Sanders D, Sundararaman T, Van Damme W. Strengthening health systems in low-income countries by enhancing organizational capacities and improving institutions. Global Health. 2015 Feb 12; 11:5. PMID 25890069; PMC 4340278.
- Russell E, Swanson RC, Atun R, Nishtar S, Chunharas S. Systems thinking for the post-2015 agenda. Lancet. 2014 Jun 21; 383(9935):2124-5. PMID 24953473.
- Swanson RC, Cattaneo A, Bradley E, Chunharas S, Atun R, Abbas KM, Katsaliaki K, Mustafee N, Mason Meier B, Best A. Rethinking health systems strengthening: key systems thinking tools and strategies for transformational change. Health Policy Plan. 2012 Oct; 27 Suppl 4:iv54-61. PMID 23014154; PMC 3529625.
- Chunharas S. An interactive integrative approach to translating knowledge and building a "learning organization" in health services management. Bull World Health Organ. August 2006; 84(8):652-7. PMID 16917653; PMC 2627438.
- HITAP International Unit profile for Dr. Somsak Chunharas, International Advisory Committee
- "Curriculum Vitae: Dr.Somsak Chunharas" (PDF). Ministry of Public Health website. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
|This biographical article related to medicine in Thailand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|