Sokolac is a municipality of the city of Istočno Sarajevo, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Sokolac may also refer to any of the following places:
- Sokolac, Montenegro, a village in Bijelo Polje Municipality
- Sokolac, Ljubovija, a village in the Ljubovija municipality, Mačva District, Central Serbia
- Sokolac Castle, a castle in Brinje, Croatia
- Bački Sokolac, a village in the Bačka Topola municipality, North Bačka District, Vojvodina, Serbia
- Banatski Sokolac, a village in the Plandište municipality, South Banat District, Vojvodina, Serbia
- Sokolac na Uni, a fortress and an example of the medieval-period architecture of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sokolac, another name for Soko Grad, a medieval city and fortress near Sokobanja, Serbia
- Sokolovići (disambiguation)
- Sokolović, a surname
- Sokolovo (disambiguation)
- Sokolov (disambiguation)
- Sokol (disambiguation)
- Soko (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.