|Founded||1973 in Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Darius F. Mosun (Chairman and CEO)|
Cyrus B. Mosun (Vice Chair and Partner)
Founded in 1973 by Soheil and Brigitta Mosun, SML was established as a privately owned corporation. SML started as an architectural model-building firm and has since progressed to a complete design build company capable of servicing any fabrication or architectural manufacturing project.
- Library of Parliament in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada – bronze windows fabrication and restoration.
- Gates to the Shrine of Mohammed in Medina, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Elevator cab interior design and fabrication in 1st Canadian Place, Scotia Plaza, BCE Place and the CN Tower
- The construction of the Baha’i Temple in Santiago Chile.
- The construction of the International Jewish War Veterans Memorial in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
SML is involved in the manufacturing of many awards for various prestigious institutions such as:
- The Genie Award
- The Gemini Award
- The Scotiabank Giller Prize
- The Advertising Design Industry of Canada award
- The Canadian Country Music Award
- The Canadian Walk of Fame Stars
- "Home". Soheil Mosun. Retrieved 2016-09-16.
- "Our History". Soheil Mosun. Retrieved 2016-09-16.
- TheStar.com - Business - Putting 'bling' into buildings
- CBC.ca - Arts - Art & Design - Higher Power
- The Baha'i Community of Canada : La communaute baha'ie du Canada Archived 2006-08-13 at the Wayback Machine