This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Skysite, stylised as SKYSITE is a document management platform designed for construction and facility owners and managers. The cloud-based drawing management and distribution software allows management of documents related to construction projects. SKYSITE includes features like RFI, Punch List and photo management. SKYSITE’s track, and report functionality is designed to prevent mistakes and delivery delays. The system can be accessed to generate reports for all documents that are shared with the team, deleted, downloaded or marked up and increase the accountability of employees.
|Headquarters||California, United States|
|Suri Suriyakumar – chairman, president and chief executive officer, Rahul Roy – chief technology officer, Jorge Avalos – chief financial officer, Dilo Wijesuriya – chief operating officer|
Once constructed, facility managers can use SKYSITE to store, access, distribute and manage the documents related to the operations of the building. As-builts, O&Ms, warranties and more can be organized and searched. SKYSTE’s real-time synchronization  of documents allows access of current information whenever and wherever needed from tablets and mobile devices. All the building’s information, can be archived, and searched with custom attributes, along with document retention to mitigate risk.
SKYSITE was introduced in 2015 to help distribute and manage the ever-changing documents in active construction projects. SKYSITE offers users desktop sync and mobile app that has been designed to add mobility to the industry.
The software allows users to manage, view, collaborate, and distribute encrypted construction documents in real time on mobile device or desktop device. The app has been designed to store all critical information in the cloud, for local or offline access. The app has built-in mark-up tools to communicate issues. The offerings of the app includes improved hyperlinking of construction documents, image and more attachments to a Punch list item and document search. Users can upload documents and files with drag and drop, pictures can be pinned to construction drawings and RFIs can be answered. A sample project aids users in getting started.
Facility management professionals can manage, sync, organize, search and share important information from computers and mobile devices. SKYSITE allows to sync all documents with mark-ups, and annotations, along with revision updates, so that the team can uses the right information to make decisions. The revamped application program interface (API) of SKYSITE is designed to fit to an existing information technology infrastructure and integrate with other project applications. SKYSITE’s API integrates with various productivity tools including Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and Egnyte.
SKYSITE software can be accessed to reduce errors and inadequacies associated with paper-based document management systems during all the phases of construction. The system is designed to reduce information management costs, increase work efficiency, enable secure file access and sharing, and make collaboration better, easier and faster. The SKYSITE mobile app is available on the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
- "SkySite Platform for Construction Plan Distribution • ConAppGuru". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- Cosgrove, Anne (14 July 2016). "InfoLink App From SKYSITE For Facility Management". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- Khemlani, Lachmi. "SKYSITE: Cloud-Based Document Management for Construction -- AECbytes Review". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "ARC Document Solutions Launches SKYSITE 2.0 for Construction Communication". 15 October 2015. Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "SKYSITE syncs risks with greater docs control, tighter security". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- SKYSITE. "SKYSITE Releases InfoLink App for Facilities Management Professionals". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "New management program for construction professionals released". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- SKYSITE. "SKYSITE Expands User Base With Application Upgrade For Smartphone". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "ForConstructionPros App of the Week: SKYSITE - ForConstructionPros.com". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- Corke, Greg. "NEWS: SKYSITE delivers construction docs via the cloud". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- Francis, Ryan. "New products of the week 7.18.16". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- Inc., SkySite. "SkySite Upgrades ProjectLink for Active Construction Projects". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "ARC Document Solutions, LLC Apps on the App Store". Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "SKYSITE Technologies, Inc. - Android Apps on Google Play". Retrieved 22 March 2017.