Skanderbeg (sometimes Skanderbeg, Scanderbeg, Skenderbeg or Skënderbeu) may refer to:
- George Kastrioti Skanderbeg (1405–1468), Albanian nobleman and military commander, national hero
- Skenderbeg Crnojević (1457–1530), member of the Crnojević family of Zeta and Ottoman sanjakbey of the Sanjak of Scutari in 1513–30
- Skenderbeg Mihajlović (1478–1504), sanjakbey of the Sanjak of Bosnia in 1478–80, 1485–91 and 1499–1504
- Military pseudonym of Rafael Moshe Kamhi (1870—1970), Macedonian revolutionary
- William, Prince of Albania (1876–1945), also known as Skanderbeg II
- Zog of Albania (1895–1961), also known as Skanderbeg III
- Skanderbeg Square in Tirana, Albania
- Skanderbeg Square in Pristina, Kosovo
- Skanderbeg Square in Skopje, Macedonia
- Skanderbeg Museum in Tirana, Albania
- Skanderbeg Monument (Tirana) in Tirana, Albania
- Skanderbeg Military University in Tirana, Albania
- Stadiumi Skënderbeu, stadium
- Palazzo Skanderbeg, a Roman palazzo in Rome, Italy
- Piazza Scanderbeg, Square in Rome
- 21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Skanderbeg (1st Albanian), Albanian SS division, 1944–45
- Skanderbeg (military unit), Albanian quisling military unit assigned to the 14th Italian Army Corp,to participate in the Italian counteroffensive against insurgents in Montenegro, during the Uprising in Montenegro in 1941.
- KF Skënderbeu Korçë, football team in Korçë, Albania
- Order of Skanderbeg, an honorary decoration given in Albania to Albanian and foreign citizens that have made an important contribution to the defence, reinforcement and development of Albania and is awarded by the Albanian President
- Skanderbeg (steamboat), a steamboat used for transport of the goods and passengers mostly on the Skadar Lake in Montenegro in the first half of the 20th century
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skanderbeg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.