|Look up Sirene or sirene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sirene is a type of Bulgarian cheese. The word may also refer to:
- French frigate Sirène (1795), a French Navy sailing ship
- Sirène-class submarine (disambiguation), a pre-World War II class of French submarine
- French submarine Sirène, scuttled in 1942, raised and sunk in 1944
- HMS Spiteful (P227), a Royal Navy submarine loaned to France as Sirene from 1952 to 1958
- Sirene (barque), a barque wrecked in 1892
- Die Sirene (German: "the Sirens"), a 1911 operetta by Leo Fall
- La sirène (French, "the Siren"), 1844 opera by Auber
- "La Sirène", Seize mélodies No.1 (1886) Bizet
- Sirène, a prize-winning classical album by Anna Prohaska, 2011
- Sirènes, a movement in the Debussy suite Nocturnes
- Sirene (album), a 2014 album by Skambankt
Other media and artsEdit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sirene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.