Siqi Song (born 1989) is a Chinese director and animator.
|Occupation||Director and animator|
Early life and educationEdit
She is based in Los Angeles.
- Encounter (2012) - writer, director (short film)
- Food (2014) - writer, director (documentary short film)
- Sister (2018) - writer, director (short film)
- The Coin (2019) - writer, director (short film)
- Staff, Variety; Staff, Variety (2020-01-13). "Oscar Nominations 2020: The Complete List". Variety. Retrieved 2020-01-16.
- "CalArtians Shortlisted for 92nd Oscars". 24700. Retrieved 2020-01-08.
- "SISTER: An Intimate Stop-Motion Short About a Family During China's One-Child Policy". Colossal. 2019-11-25. Retrieved 2020-01-16.
- Milligan, Mercedes (2018-12-04). "15 Animated Shorts Make Sundance Film Fest Cut". Animation Magazine. Retrieved 2020-01-08.
- Ramos, Dino-Ray; Ramos, Dino-Ray (2019-02-06). "SXSW Film Festival Sets 'Pet Sematary' As Closing Night Film, Unveils Slate Of Midnighters, Shorts, And More". Deadline. Retrieved 2020-01-08.
- Wolfe, Jennifer; Wolfe, Jennifer (2019-12-04). "A Wide World of Animated Shorts". Variety. Retrieved 2020-01-08.
- "Annie Awards: 'Incredibles 2,' 'Ralph' Lead Feature Nominees; 'Mary Poppins Returns' Also Nominated". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2020-01-08.