Simonetta Lein (born February 7, 1983) is a TV personality, TV host, model and businesswoman. Lein has won the Celebrity Media Personality & Influencer of the year 2022 award through the World Influencers Bloggers Award at the Cannes Film Festival. She has modeled for designer Stevie Boi during New York Fashion Week and for Richie Rich at Madison Square Garden.
She has also been awarded the TV Personality of the year by Golden Wings awards in Dubai.
During the pandemic, she started "The Simonetta Lein Show" which is now listed as the top short-form celebrity talk show worldwide. She has interviewed celebrities on the show including Steve-O, Mark Cuban, Marcus Lemonis,Ceelo Green,Candace Cameron Bure , Danny Trejo , Kathy Ireland, Jerry Springer and Shaggy.
Lein, was voted number 5 among the top 60 most professional/entertaining TV, radio, and podcast hosts worldwide by Hollywood 411 News. Additionally, it reached the 1 billion view mark on Instagram. She has written a book, Everything Is Possible: A Novel About the Power of Dreams, which was published by Sperling & Kupfer in 2013.
As a model, she has been featured in Vogue Italia, Vanity Fair Italy and Cosmopolitan. Simonetta has modelled for several fashion designers and photographers including Bruno Oliviero and Giovanni Gastel. She is the CEO and co-founder of Ausonia Partners, a media and public relations agency headquartered in Pennsylvania. She has also been cited as one of the top 100 fashion and social media influencers. Lein was also featured on the cover story of Glamour and Chloé Magazine 
The Wishwall edit
In 2015, Lein founded The Wishwall Foundation, an initiative to address social causes like literacy, poverty, women's safety and to help make wishes come true. In 2018, her work at the foundation was extended to a television program called The Wishwall, produced by award-winning producer and director Rocco Leo Gaglioti of the FNL Network and is now available worldwide on all smart TVs and Apple iOS and Android apps. The organization has been active in Nigeria. It provided funding for the renovation of the Boripe Community Primary Health Care Center in Osun State, Southwest Nigeria.
- JMGLifestyle (2017-09-28). "Cover Story – Simonetta Lein, The Social Media & Fashion Icon". JMG Lifestyle Magazine. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- FWO (2020-07-17). "Top Model, Celebrity TV Personality, and Influencer Simonetta Lein on the Future of Fashion". Fashion Week Online®. Retrieved 2020-08-04.
- "ICON SIMONETTA LEIN IS ABOUT TO LAUNCH THE MUCH-AWAITED 5TH SEASON OF THE SIMONETTA LEIN SHOW—THE #1 TV SHOW ON INSTAGRAM IN THE WORLD". Grazia.
- Shapiro, Eileen (17 February 2020). "Super Model Simonetta Lein Walks for Rockstar Designer Stevie Boi for NYFW". The Hollywood Digest.
- "Simonetta Lein Has The World On A String". LA Featured. 19 March 2022.
- "The Top Five Women Fashion Influencers in the World – the Official List". Yahoo Finance.
- Anthony Amabile, Raphael (12 January 2023). "Independence Wins Again: The Simonetta Lein Show Continues to Inspire on Social Media". Forbes Israel.
- Lee, Alyssa (19 January 2023). "Beyond Gossip and Glitz: The Simonetta Lein Show Redefining Celebrity Interviews and Changing the Game". Hollywood Unlocked.
- "Get Ready For Season 5 Of 'The Simonetta Lein Show' — The #1 Short Form Celebrity Talk Show In The World!". OK Magazine. 29 July 2022.
- "Comedian/ MTV Jackass Star Steve-O Guests On The Simonetta Lein Show On SLTV". The Hollywood Digest. 6 April 2021.
- "The Simonetta Lein Show Is "the Future" of Entertainment". E! Online. 9 January 2023.
- "Candace Cameron Bure Guests On The Simonetta Lein Show On SLTV". The Hollywood Digest. 22 December 2020.
- Lein, Simonetta. Amabile, Raphael Anthony (ed.). Everything Is Possible: A Novel About the Power of Dreams. Translated by Russell-Edu, William.[verification needed]
- "'Oltre la crisi', in mostra le fotografie di Bruno Oliviero con Simonetta Lein" (in Italian). Affaritaliani.it. Retrieved 2017-08-28.
- Lein, Simonetta. Amabile, Raphael Anthony (ed.). Everything Is Possible: A Novel About the Power of Dreams. Translated by Russell-Edu, William.
- ""Oltre la crisi" con Simonetta Lein". Vanity Fair. 10 October 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- ""Oltre la crisi" con Simonetta Lein". Vanity Fair Italy (in Italian). 10 October 2013. Retrieved 2017-08-28.
- "È la giornata internazionale per l'eliminazione della violenza contro le donne". Vogue Italia (in Italian). Retrieved 2017-08-28.
- "One of the top 100 influencers in the world: A day in Simonetta Lein's life". Blasting News. 2018-03-19. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- Magazine, Hollywood Stage. "EXCLUSIVE: Top Fashion influencer Simonetta Lein reveals her favorite Valentine's day outfit | Hollywood Stage Magazine". Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "Simonetta Lein for Glamor Digital Cover Story". Glamour (in Bulgarian).
- "Simonetta Lein Has the World at Her Feet: Exclusive Interview - Chloe Magazine - Fashio, Beauty, Celebrity, Fashio Shows & Trends". Chloe Mag. 11 October 2022.
- "Brick & Portal Weekend: NYC Chapter (Video 2017) - IMDb". IMDb.
- Lein, Simonetta. "The Simonetta Lein Show". IMDB. IMDB. Retrieved 12 March 2020.
- "Simonetta Lein" (in Italian). La Voce di New York. Retrieved 2017-08-28.
- "Oltre la crisi". Cosmopolitan. 2013-10-07. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- Lein, Simonetta (17 April 2018). "The Wishwall". IMDB. RLG Productions. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- ""The Wishwall" TV Show Starring Simonetta Lein Launches on Amazon Prime via FNL Network". Fashion Week Online®. 13 August 2018.
- Sun, Winnie. "Lessons Learned From 'The Wish Maker' Simonetta Lein On Starting Your Own Charity". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- FWO (2018-08-13). ""The Wishwall" TV Show Starring Simonetta Lein Launches on Amazon Prime via FNL Network". Fashion Week Online®. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- Karmo, Maimah (2016-10-10). "Meeting Simonetta Lein, 'The Celebrity Wishmaker'". HuffPost. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "The WishWall Foundation & Simonetta Lein Funds Medical Facility Upgrade in Nigeria, Africa. Before & After..." Innovative Business News. 10 September 2020.
- "Wishwall Foundation Celebrates Festive Season In 4 Vulnerable Homes". News Africa Now. 5 January 2022.