|Look up sidearm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sidearm, side-arm or Side Arm(s) may refer to:
- Sidearm (weapon), a backup weapon
- Sidearm (baseball), a baseball throwing technique
- Sidearm, a flying disc (Frisbee) throw
- Side Arms Hyper Dyne, a 1986 arcade game
- AGM-122 Sidearm, a missile
- Side-arm flask (Büchner flask), a type of laboratory glassware
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sidearm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.