|Full name||Shpëtim Duro|
|Date of birth||24 December 1959|
|Place of birth||Tirana, Albania|
Duro was named the manager of Macedonian First League side FK Shkëndija on 24 November 2013, just 15 hours after the sacking of Gjore Jovanovski. He was first hired as a temporary caretaker manager for the club's next three games, but he signed a contract with the club to be the manager for the remainder of the 2013–14 season.
Duro lead Shkëndija from the relegation zone to a place in the Europa League qualifications, recording 11 wins, 4 draws and only 2 defeats. He managed to beat title contenders Turnovo, Vardar, Metalurg and even the champions Rabotnicki. He was in a 7 games winning run. Although Shkëndija wanted to keep Duro, an offer from Partizani, where his family lives, convinced him to leave Shkëndija. Duro even accepted a lower offer just to be his family back in his hometown Tirana.
- "Albania – S. Duro – Profile with news, career statistics and history – Soccerway". int.soccerway.com. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- "Macedonian Football -". www.macedonianfootball.com. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- "Lajmet e fundit - KOHA.net". KOHA.net. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- "Shpëtim Duro leaves Shkendija". macedonianfootball.com. 25 May 2014.
- "Zyrtare ,Shpëtim Duro ,trajner i Partizanit". sportishqiptar.com.al. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- "Duro i gjithëpushtetshëm, Partizani kërkon patjetër titullin". panorama-sport.com. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- Drita sheh shpëtimin te Shpëtim Duro - Epoka e Re (in Albanian)
- Prezantohet Duro, por Kukësi e nis pa “senatorët”. Mungojnë 6 titullarë në stërvitjen e parë - Panorama (in Albanian)
- Shpëtim Duro at Soccerway