Shkëlqim Muça (born 19 May 1960) is an Albanian football coach and former player.
|Full name||Shkëlqim Muça|
|Date of birth||19 May 1960|
|Place of birth||Tirana, Albania|
|1975–1978||17 Nëntori Tirana|
|1978–1989||17 Nëntori Tirana||192||(87)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He created the attacking trio Muça-Minga-Kola at Nëntori Tirana that was probably the best and most prolific attacking trio in the Albanian football at all times. All three players combined have scored around 400 goals for Tirana in little more than a decade.
Muça has won several championships and Albanian cups with Tirana as a footballer and as a coach.
He made his debut for Albania in an September 1982 European Championship qualification match away at Austria and earned a total of 16 caps, scoring 2 goals. He played in the famous December 1984 home win over Belgium and his final international was an October 1987 European Championship qualification match against Romania.
He will be remembered by football fans as one of the finest Albanian footballers of the 1980s, skillful with the ball, but also distinguished as an extraordinary assist man, and a strong shooter. Muça's skills have been shown many times on the pitch: he could play in the center or the right side of the midfield.
He obtained the FIFA coaching license in May 2008.
- Albanian Superliga: 1994–95, 1995–96, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2002–03, 2003–04, 2004–05, 2006–07
- Albanian Cup: 1995–96, 2000–01, 2001–02, 2005–06
- Dinamo Tirana
- Skënderbeu Korçë
- Albania - Record International Players - RSSSF
- "Shkëlqim Muça - national football team player". EU-Football.info. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Shkëlqim Muça, shef klubi te Partizani" [Shkëlqim Muça, club chief at Partizani] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 23 December 2015. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- "Albania - Championship Winning Teams". RSSSF.com. Retrieved 5 June 2018.