|Look up shir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Arslan, a Persian or Turkic word for 'lion'
- Asad, an Arabic term for 'lion'
- Sher (disambiguation)
- Shir ha-shirim, also known as The Song of Songs, a biblical scroll
- Shira (disambiguation)
- Shira Haas, Israeli actress
- Shirabad (disambiguation)
- Shiri (disambiguation)
- Shiri Appleby, American actress of Israeli descent
- Shiri Maimon, Israeli singer
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.