The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (July 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Shefa Gold is an American rabbi and scholar who serves as director of C-DEEP, The Center for Devotional, Energy and Ecstatic Practice in Jemez Springs, New Mexico. Gold is a noted teacher of chant, Jewish mysticism, Jewish prayer and spirituality. She has been described as "a pioneer in the ecstatic practice of Jewish chant."
Gold has produced ten albums and her liturgies have been published in several prayerbooks.
She is the author of three books:
- Torah Journeys: The Inner Path to the Promised Land (Ben Yehuda Press)
- In the Fever of Love: An Illumination of The Song of Songs (Ben Yehuda Press)
- The Magic of Hebrew Chant: Healing the Spirit, Transforming the Mind, Deepening Love (Jewish Lights)
- Comins, Mike (2010). Making Prayer Real: Leading Jewish Spiritual Voices on why Prayer is Difficult and what to Do about it. Jewish Lights Publishing. ISBN 9781580234177.
- "Rabbi Shefa Gold". Retrieved 2019-04-11.
- Kamenetz, Rodger (1997). Stalking Elijah: Adventures with Today's Jewish Mystical Masters. Harper Collins. ISBN 9780060642327.
- "Rabbinic Statement". Jewish Veg. Retrieved 2019-04-11.
|This biographical article about an American rabbi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|