This article includes a list of general references, but it remains largely unverified because it lacks sufficient corresponding inline citations. (September 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Shannan Ponton is a personal trainer on the Australian version of The Biggest Loser. He made his first appearance during the show's second season in 2007, where he trained the blue team alongside Bob Harper. After Bob's departure during the second week of training, Shannan was left as the official trainer of the blue team, and he continued his role as the blue team's trainer during the show's third season in 2008. He has been the blue teams trainer for a total of 10 seasons as he continues in The Biggest Loser Australia 2016: Transformed. He attended Muirfield High School in North Rocks, New South Wales.
|Born||December 23, 1973|
|Spouse(s)||Kylie Stray (2010-present)|
- "Biggest Loser's Shannan Ponton pops question". Courier Mail. 7 August 2009.
- "SHANNAN PONTON".
- (2 October 2020) Media Release: SAS Australia's full line up and air date revealed, TV Blackbox. Retrieved 2 October 2020.
- Shannan Ponton – photo gallery
- Shannan Ponton and Kylie Stray going strong in Bali – relationship with Kylie Stray
- "Big bite of reality for star hosts". 27 January 2009.
- Shannan Ponton – mbf