A sex kitten is a woman who exhibits a sexually provocative lifestyle or an abundant sexual aggression. The term originated c. 1958, and was originally used to describe French actress Brigitte Bardot.
- Women should not strive for sex kitten identities, Nicole Hoegg, TheBatt, Dec. 5, 2005.
- The earliest use cited in the OED Online (accessed November 26, 2011) is in the Daily Sketch, June 2, 1958.
- "Brigitte Bardot: her life and times so far – in pictures"
- "LIFE With Brigitte Bardot: Rare and Classic Photos of the Original ‘Sex Kitten’"
- filmreference.com, Ann-Margret - Films as actress, retrieved March 28, 2008.
- lovegoddess.info, ANN-MARGRET, retrieved March 28, 2008
- Kakutani, Michiko. "Who Exactly Is This Sexagenarian Sex Kitten?" The New York Times. March 15, 1996.
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|