Seven Keys to Baldpate (novel)
The plot of the novel differs from the play in many respects.
- Seven Keys to Baldpate (1916 film), from Australia
- Seven Keys to Baldpate (1917 film) starring Cohan himself
- Seven Keys to Baldpate (1925 film) with Douglas MacLean
- Seven Keys to Baldpate (1929 film) with Richard Dix
- Seven Keys to Baldpate (1935 film) with Gene Raymond
- Seven Keys to Baldpate (1947 film) with Phillip Terry
- House of the Long Shadows (1983)
Television adaptations were made in 1946 and 1961.
- atelierlks.com, Laura Sorsensen (23 January 2014). "Keeper of the Keys to Old Broadway:Geroge M. Cohan's Seven Keys to Baldpate (1913) - 2nd Story Theatre".
- League, The Broadway. "Seven Keys to Baldpate – Broadway Show – Play - IBDB". www.ibdb.com.
- "Seven Keys to Baldpate (1935) - William Hamilton, Edward Killy - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- Kim Newman, "BALDPATE: The Long Road to the HOUSE OF THE LONG SHADOWS", Video Watchdog Edition 181 Jan-Feb 2016
- ""SEVEN KEYS TO BALDPATE."". The Register (Adelaide, SA : 1901 - 1929). Adelaide, SA: National Library of Australia. 23 March 1918. p. 12. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
- Pitts, Michael R. (28 April 2015). RKO Radio Pictures Horror, Science Fiction and Fantasy Films, 1929–1956. McFarland. ISBN 9781476616834 – via Google Books.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seven Keys to Baldpate (novel).|
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|