Sequel may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Chevrolet Sequel, the hydrogen fuel car
- SEQUEL (language), the Structured English QUEry Language, a predecessor of SQL
- Sequel (album), an album by Harry Chapin, as well as its title track
- Sequel Records, a record label
- Sequal, 1988 freestyle music group or eponymous album
- The street name of Seroquel, an antipsychotic medication.
- SQL (Structured Query Language), which is pronounced as "sequel"
- Prequel, a literary, dramatic, or cinematic work whose story precedes that of a previous work
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sequel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.