Sensei is an honorific term in Japan.
Sensei may also refer to:
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Sensei (DC Comics), a fictional villain in the DC Comics universe
- Sensei, a fictional penguin from the online game Club Penguin
- Sensei (band), a melodic rock band from Jacksonville, Florida
- "Sensei", a track on the 2017 album Heartbreak on a Full Moon by Chris Brown
- Sensei (First Comics), a four-issue limited series published in 1989
- The Sensei, an independent feature film
- Sensei!, 2017 film
- Sensei robotic catheter system, a medical device in interventional cardiology
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sensei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.