Sedam railway station
Sedam railway station , (also known as Seram railway station), (station code: SEM) is an Indian Railway station in Sedam the town of Kalaburagi District in Indian state of Karnataka. It is located on the Begumpet-Wadi line of Secunderabad railway division in South Central Railway zone.
|Indian Railway station|
|Location||Railway Station Rd, Sedam,Kalaburagi District,Karnataka|
|Elevation||633 m (2,077 ft)|
|Tracks||4 Broad gauge 1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Zone(s)||South Central Railway,|
Structure and expansionEdit
Sedam railway station has two platforms and four tracks each running to 650 meter in length, a general and reservation booking office, shelters, lighting, benches, parking, foot over bridge, waiting room and toilet facility.[failed verification]
Preceding and following stationsEdit
|Preceding station||Indian Railways||Following station|
|South Central Railway zone|
- "Gulbarga-Hyderabad Inter-city Express resumes service". www.thehindu.com. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- "New rail division in Gulbarga: hopes pinned". www.thehindu.com. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- "Station an epitome of Nizam's ambition". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- "SCR to implement anti-collision system". telanganatoday.com. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- "South Central Railway to run 90 winter special trains". www.thehansindia.com. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sedam railway station.|