Secrets of a Nurse
|Secrets of a Nurse|
|Directed by||Arthur Lubin|
|Produced by||Burt Kelly|
|Written by||Lester Cole|
|Based on||story "West Side Miracle" by Quentin Reynolds|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|2 December 1938|
Universal liked the film so much, they assigned Lubin to make Forgotten Boys a film about young men facing unemployment out of college. (It appears this film was never made).
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2017)
The film was based on a magazine story by Quentin Reynolds, "West Side Miracle". Universal purchased the screen rights in July 1936. Arthur Lubin signed to direct in September 1938. Filming started 26 September.
- Dick, Bernard K. (2015). City of Dreams: The Making and Remaking of Universal Pictures. University Press of Kentucky. p. 116. ISBN 9780813158891.
- Secrets of a Nurse Monthly Film Bulletin; London Vol. 6, Iss. 61, (Jan 1, 1939): 50.
- Vagg, Stephen (14 September 2019). "The Cinema of Arthur Lubin". Diabolique Magazine.
- Schallert, E. (1938, Nov 15). George sanders to play 'saint' role. Los Angeles Times
- NEWS OF THE SCREEN New York Times 25 July 1936: 16.
- NEWS OF THE SCREEN New York Times 19 Sep 1938: 16.
- Sabu to Be 'Tough' in New Jungle Role:. Los Angeles Times 26 Sep 1938: A16.
- "Miracle Away". Variety. 28 September 1938. p. 17.
- Strauss and Dickens Filmed; Other Arrivals on the Screen: 'Ride a Crooked Mile' In the Minor Key The Christian Science Monitor 16 Dec 1938: 14.
- THE SCREEN New York Times 12 Dec 1938: 26.
- Secrets of a Nurse at IMDb
- Secrets of a Nurse at Letterbox DVD
- Secrets of a Nurse at TCMDB
- Review at Variety