|Look up seaside in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A seaside is the marine coast of a sea.
- A seaside resort is a resort on or near a sea coast.
Seaside may also refer to:
- Seaside Park, British Columbia, also known as Seaside
- A mostly undeveloped coastal area in Perth and Kinross (central Scotland) called Seaside
- Seaside, Carmarthenshire, a coastal settlement in Wales
- The Kanazawa Seaside Line, a people mover line in Yokohama, Japan
- Seaside station (LIRR Montauk Line), a name briefly given to the 1867-built Babylon (LIRR station) along the Montauk Branch between 1868 and 1869
- Seaside station (LIRR Rockaway Beach), the original name for what is today the Beach 105th Street (IND Rockaway Line) on the former Rockaway Beach Branch from 1880 to 1955
- The Seasider, a tourist train in the South Island of New Zealand
- Seaside, a four-piece indie band from Byron Bay, Australia.
- Seaside, a 2015 jazz album by Liane Carroll
- "Seaside", a song from The Ordinary Boys' 2004 album Over the Counter Culture
- "Seaside", a song by The Kooks from their 2006 album Inside In / Inside Out
- "Seaside Rendezvous", a song by British rock group Queen, which is on their studio album A Night at the Opera
- "Seaside Woman", a 1977 single by Linda McCartney and Wings (as Suzy and the Red Stripes)