Scott Guberman is an American keyboardist best known for his work with founding Grateful Dead bassist, Phil Lesh. After relocating to the Bay Area from the East Coast In 2015, Guberman was asked to join Phil Lesh's band "Communion". He now plays regularly as a member of Phil Lesh & Friends and with Lesh in other formations at Terrapin Crossroads.
|Born||March 19, 1971|
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Instrument(s)||Keyboards, Hammond B3, Vocals|
Guberman began playing piano at the age of 5. During his high school years, Guberman began experimenting with synthesizers and electric pianos. During this time, Guberman began playing in rock bands regularly.
Guberman gained recognition amongst The Grateful Dead community in the early 2000s while playing Hammond organ regularly with Rock & Roll Hall of Famer and former Grateful Dead keyboardist, Tom Constanten. During this time, Guberman also toured with Vince Welnick, The Grateful Dead's final keyboardist. Guberman toured throughout the East Coast with The Vince Welnick Band from 2003-2006.
- "Paul Liberatore's Lib at Large: Phil Lesh's Terrapin Crossroads home for a growing community of Deadheads". Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "Phil Lesh and Communion (A Gallery) : Photos : Relix". www.relix.com. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "Songs Of Their Own | Scott Guberman - Dark Star". JamBase. 2015-06-06. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "Scott Guberman - About". scottguberman.com. Retrieved 2017-04-10.
- "Scott Guberman - About". www.scottguberman.com. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "Scott Guberman - Wicked Cool ProductionsWicked Cool Productions". wickedcoolproductions.com. 11 January 2016. Retrieved 2017-04-10.