Score Entertainment was a trading card design and manufacturing company based in Arlington, Texas. Their first card game was the Dragon Ball Z: Collectible Card Game in 2000. Score Entertainment was a member of the Donruss Playoff LP family of companies. Donruss Playoff LP was bought out in early 2009 by Panini America and Score Entertainment was closed down.
Trading cards and gamesEdit
As with several other companies in the trading card and collectible card game industries, Score Entertainment licensed popular intellectual properties for their games and trading cards. These are drawn from a variety of television programs, animated series, and video games. Their game properties included the following:
- Bleach Trading Card Game
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Collectible Card Game
- Case Closed Trading Card Game
- Dragon Ball GT Trading Card Game
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game
- Dragon Ball Z Trading Card Game
- Dragon Booster Trading Card Game
- Fruits Basket: Friends of the Zodiac Card Game
- InuYasha Trading Card Game
- Sonic X Trading Card Game
- Yu Yu Hakusho Trading Card Game
The company was also responsible for the Epic Battles Trading Card Game, as well as the newer Afterworld game.