Scarborough Centre Bus Terminal
Scarborough Centre Bus Terminal, also known as Scarborough Town Centre Bus Terminal or Scarborough Bus Terminal, is an intercity bus terminal in Scarborough City Centre in the Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, located adjacent to its namesake rapid transit station on Line 3 Scarborough of the Toronto Subway. It is served by GO Transit buses, Greyhound, Coach Canada, Megabus, Can-ar, and other private coach services. The terminal is adjacent to the Scarborough Town Centre and Scarborough Civic Centre.
|Location||300 Borough Drive, |
|Owned by||City of Toronto|
|Bus operators|| GO Transit|
Can-ar Coach Service
|Station code||GO Transit: SCAR|
- Hwy 407 East GO Bus Service (route 51) between Hwy 407 Bus Terminal and Pickering GO Station via Centennial College and University of Toronto at Scarborough
- Oshawa/Yorkdale GO Bus Service (route 92) via Scarborough Centre Bus Terminal and York Mills Bus Terminal
- Durham College/UOIT GO Bus Service (route 93)
- Oshawa/Finch Express GO Bus Service (route 96) via Whitby GO Station, Ajax GO Station, and Sheppard-Yonge TTC Station
Can-ar Coach ServiceEdit
- Greyhound Canada service to Peterborough-Ottawa-Pembroke 
- Greyhound Canada service to Cobourg-Trenton-Belleville-Ottawa 
Located in Scarborough's city centre, nearby landmarks include Scarborough Town Centre shopping mall, the Scarborough Civic Centre, Albert Campbell Square, the Canada Centre government offices, Consilium Place and the Scarborough YMCA.
- "Table 52 Hwy 407 East GO Bus" (PDF).
- "Table 92 Oshawa/Yorkdale Bus" (PDF).
- "Table 93 Durham College & UOIT/Scarborough Express Bus" (PDF).
- "Table 96 Oshawa/Finch Bus" (PDF).
- Can-ar Coach Service - Scheduled Services
- Greyhound Canada, Table 746
- Greyhound Canada, Table 748