|Look up sayonara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sayonara is a 1957 American film starring Marlon Brando.
Sayonara may also refer to:
- "Sayonara" (Orange Range song)
- "Sayonara", a 1979 song by Off Course
- "Sayonara", a song from the album Wah Wah by James
- "Sayonara", a song by Japanese singer Kokia
- "Sayonara", a song from the Japanese anime film Aideu Galaxy Express 999 by Mary MacGregor
- "Sayonara", a song from the EP High Maintenance by Miranda Cosgrove
- "Sayonara", a song from the 1990 album Hell's Ditch by the Pogues
- "Sayonara", a song by Irving Berlin
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sayonara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.