|Look up Sava or sava in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Sava is a river in central Europe.
Sava may also refer to:
- Sava, Estonia, village in Luunja Parish, Tartu County
- Sava, Iran, a city in Markazi Province
- Sava, Apulia, a commune in the province of Taranto, Apulia
- Sava (Baronissi), a village in the province of Salerno, Campania
- Sava, Mauritania, a village
- Sava, Pălatca, a village in Pălatca Commune, Cluj County
- Sava River (Beznea), a tributary of the Beznea river
- Lake Sava, a lake in Belgrade
- Sava Centar, an event facility in Belgrade
- Sava City, business district under construction in Belgrade
- Sava (Belgium) (Societe Anversois pour la fabrications de Voitures Automobiles), a defunct Belgian car manufacturer
- Sava (motorcycle), a Belgian motorcycle manufacturer
- Sava (cycling team), a Slovenian cycling team
- Sava (Spain) (Sociedad Anónima de Vehículos Automoviles), a defunct Spanish car manufacturer
- Sava Tires, a Slovenian tire brand, part of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
- Sava (mythology), a creature in the Polynesian mythology
- Sava, a genus of bugs in the tribe Harpactorini
- Sava-class submarine, a class of Yugoslav submarines built during the late 1970s and early 1980s.
- Yugoslav submarine Sava
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.