|Look up Satanism or satanism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Satanism is a belief or social phenomenon that features the veneration or admiration of Satan or a similar figure.
Satanism may also refer to:
- LaVeyan Satanism, the movement founded by Anton LaVey
- Theistic Satanism, the worship of Satan as a deity
- Our Lady of Endor Coven, a cult founded by Herbert Arthur Sloane
- The Satanic Temple, a religious political activist group promoting secularism and bodily autonomy
- Satanic ritual abuse, a moral panic that occurred near the end of the 20th century
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles beginning with Satanism
- All pages with titles containing satanisms
- All pages with titles containing satanism
- Satanist (disambiguation)
- Satan (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Satanism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.