Sarre can refer to:
- Saarland or Sarre, a German state
- Sarre (département), a former French département, now part of Germany
- Sarre, Aosta Valley, a town in Italy
- Sarre, Kent, a village in the United Kingdom
- Sarre river or Saar, a river in France and Germany
- Sarre (Bode), a river of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany, tributary of the Bode
- La Sarre, a town in Quebec, Canada
People with that surnameEdit
- Sarre-Union, a commune of the Bas-Rhin département in Alsace, France
- Guidio-Sarre, a village in the Mopti Region of southern-central Mali
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.