Sarmad (also transliterated as Sarmed, is a masculine Persian/Arabic given name, the meaning of the name in Persian/Arabic Eternal or Everlasting. The name is also given to Christian male babies born in the Middle East.
- Sarmad Al Khamees, Iraqi born, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineer
- Sarmad Bhatti, Pakistani cricketer
- Sarmad Abdul Ghafoor, Pakistani record producer
- Sarmad Kashani, Persian mystic, poet and saint
- Sarmad Sultan Khoosat, Pakistani actor
- Sarmad Rasheed, Iraqi footballer
- Sarmed al-Samarrai, Iraqi actor