|Look up sanity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sanity may refer to:
- Sanity, a legal term for an individual of sound mind who can therefore bear legal responsibility for their actions
- Sanity (song), a song by Killing Joke
- Sanity (music store), an Australian music store chain
- SAnitY, a professional wrestling faction in WWE
- Sanity: Aiken's Artifact, a 2000 video game developed by Monolith Productions
- Sanity check
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.