San Clemente Pier station
San Clemente Pier is a station on Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner passenger train route and Metrolink's Orange County Line and Inland Empire-Orange County Line located in San Clemente, California, United States. The station is lightly used – only a few Amtrak trains per day stop at the station, while Metrolink only serves the station on Saturdays and Sundays. San Clemente Pier boarded or detrained a total of 15,017 Amtrak passengers in the 2013 fiscal year, an average of approximately 41 passengers daily, an over 50% increase from the 2012 fiscal year. Of the 74 California stations served by Amtrak, San Clemente Pier was the 54th-busiest in the 2013 fiscal year.
|Amtrak and Metrolink commuter rail station|
Looking south towards San Diego.
|Location||Avenida Del Mar & Avenida Victoria|
San Clemente, CA 92676
|Platforms||1 side platforms|
|Passengers (FY2013)||15,017 51.5% (Amtrak)|
Platforms and tracksEdit
|Main track||■ Pacific Surfliner||toward San Luis Obispo, limited service (San Juan Capistrano)|
|■ Pacific Surfliner||toward San Diego Union Station, limited service (Oceanside)|
|■ Inland Empire–Orange County Line||toward San Bernardino–Downtown, Saturdays and Sundays only (San Clemente)|
|■ Inland Empire–Orange County Line||toward Oceanside, weekends only (Terminus)|
|■ Orange County Line||toward L.A. Union Station, weekends only (San Clemente)|
|■ Orange County Line||toward Oceanside, weekends only (Terminus)|
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2013 - State of California" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- "Pacific Surfliner Schedule, effective April 7, 2014" (PDF) (PDF). Amtrak California. November 2013. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- "Schedule Departures From San Clemente Pier Station". Southern California Regional Rail Authority. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
- San Clemente Pier at the Metrolink website
- Amtrak California station page
- San Clemente, CA - Pier – Amtrak
- San Clemente Pier Amtrak-Metrolink Station (USA RailGuide -- TrainWeb)
- San Clemente Pier (SNP)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|