San Clemente Pier station
San Clemente Pier is a station on Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner passenger train route and Metrolink's Orange County Line and Inland Empire-Orange County Line located in San Clemente, California, United States. The station is lightly used – only four Amtrak trains per day stop at the station (two trains in each direction), while Metrolink only serves the station on Saturdays and Sundays. San Clemente Pier boarded or detrained a total of 15,017 Amtrak passengers in the 2013 fiscal year, an average of approximately 41 passengers daily, an over 50% increase from the 2012 fiscal year. Of the 74 California stations served by Amtrak, San Clemente Pier was the 54th-busiest in the 2013 fiscal year.
The platform at San Clemente Pier.
|Location||Avenida Del Mar & Avenida Victoria|
San Clemente, California
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Station code||SNP (Amtrak)|
|Passengers (FY2013)||15,017 51.5% (Amtrak)|
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2013 - State of California" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- "Pacific Surfliner Schedule, effective April 7, 2014" (PDF) (PDF). Amtrak California. November 2013. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- "Schedule Departures From San Clemente Pier Station". Southern California Regional Rail Authority. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
Media related to San Clemente Pier station at Wikimedia Commons
- San Clemente Pier at the Metrolink website
- San Clemente, CA - Pier – Amtrak
- San Clemente Pier Amtrak-Metrolink Station (USA RailGuide -- TrainWeb)
- San Clemente Pier (SNP)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|