Samuel R. Allen
|Samuel R. Allen|
Sumter, South Carolina, U.S.
|Alma mater||Purdue University|
Allen started his career at John Deere in 1975, where he first worked as an industrial engineer. He became its president and chief operating officer from June 2009. He has been its chairman and chief executive officer since February 2010. In 2016, he earned more than US$18 million.
- "Company Overview of Deere & Company: Samuel R. Allen". Bloomberg. Retrieved March 5, 2017.
- "Board of Director Biographies". John Deere. Retrieved March 5, 2017.
- "Our Leadership: Samuel R. Allen". Whirlpool. Retrieved March 5, 2017.
- "Council Leadership: Chairman". U.S. Council on Competitiveness. Retrieved March 5, 2017.
- "$18,802,364 Samuel R. Allen, chairman and CEO, Deere". The Chicago Tribune. Retrieved March 5, 2017.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|