Samsung Galaxy Buds Live
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (October 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live are a release of Bluetooth wireless earbuds by Samsung Electronics for their Samsung Gear range. They were officially announced on August 5, 2020 during a virtual Galaxy Unpacked event.
|Product family||Samsung Gear|
|Release date||August 21, 2020|
The Galaxy Buds Live feature active noise cancellation, a bean shape and a wingtip design. Black, white, and Mystic Bronze are the available color variations for the earbuds. The earbuds measure 2.8 cm longitudinally and 1.3 cm wide whilst the charging case is 2.6 cm thick. The lower part of the buds fit directly inside the ear canal whilst the back fills the upper part of the ear.
- "Samsung Galaxy Buds Live release date, price, specs and leaks | Tom's Guide". www-tomsguide-com.cdn.ampproject.org. Retrieved 2020-08-02.
- "Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 (Galaxy Buds Live): price, features, release date, leaks, news | What Hi-Fi?". www-whathifi-com.cdn.ampproject.org. Retrieved 2020-08-02.
- "Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 event confirmed for August 5th". www.theverge.com. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- "Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Fold 2 launch set for August, and it'll be virtual | TechRadar". www.techradar.com. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- Tibken, Shara. "Samsung will unveil Note 20, Galaxy Z Fold 2 on Aug. 5 in virtual Unpacked". CNET. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- Holland, Patrick. "Samsung Unpacked event: How to watch the Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Fold 2 announcement". CNET. Retrieved 2020-07-24.
- July 2020, James Rogerson 25. "Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and four other things to expect at Unpacked 2020". TechRadar. Retrieved 2020-07-26.
- "Galaxy Watch3 and Galaxy Buds Live Now Available".