Samohodnaya Ustanovka (SU) — (Russian: самоходная установка - CY, lit. "Self propelled installation") may refer to any of these Soviet self-propelled guns:
- SU-8, experimental SPG on the chassis of the T-28 tank.
- SU-14, a prototype heavy self-propelled gun built on a T-35 chassis.
- SU-26, a self-propelled gun of an open-top design over a T-26 light tank chassis.
- SU-76, a self-propelled gun used during and after World War II based to a modified T-70 chassis.
- SU-85, a self-propelled gun used during World War II, based on the chassis of the T-34 medium tank.
- SU-100, a tank destroyer armed with a powerful 100 mm anti-tank gun in a casemate superstructure over the chassis of the T-34 tank.
- SU-100Y, a prototype tank destroyer armed with a 130 mm naval gun mounted on the chassis of a T-100 tank.
- SU-122, a rearmed version of the SU-100 with a 122mm howitzer.
- SU-152, a self-propelled heavy howitzer used during World War II over the KV-1S heavy tank chassis.
- ISU-122, a tank destroyer based on the IS-2 chassis equipped with a A-19 122mm gun.
- ISU-152, another heavy howitzer of World War II over the IS-2 heavy tank chassis.
- SU-122-54, a cold war era tank destroyer over the T-54 chassis.
- SU-101 (Uralmash), experimental tank destroyer.
- ZSU, a Soviet self-propelled anti-aircraft weapon
- ASU-57, a small, lightly constructed airborne assault gun of the Cold War Era
- ASU-85, a Soviet-designed airborne self-propelled gun of the Cold War Era over the PT-76 light tank chassis.
|This article related to weaponry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|