|Full name||Samuel Luke Gwynne|
|Date of birth||17 December 1987|
|Place of birth||Hereford, England|
|2011||→ A.F.C Telford United (loan)||16||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:42, 23 September 2015 (UTC)|
Gwynne was born in Hereford and joined the Hereford United youth team, which is associated with the Pershore College football academy at Holme Lacy. He was an unused substitute for several first team matches during the 2004-05 season and started the Conference League Cup match against Northwich Victoria.
His league debut came in the 2005-06 season when he featured as a substitute in the dying minutes of the televised match at home to Stevenage Borough. In the latter half of the season he was an unused substitute on a regular basis. He also captained the side in a Herefordshire Senior Cup match against Kington Town.
He signed a new contract in June 2006, however he was the only player in the squad not to make an appearance in the League, FA Cup or League Cup during the 2006–07 season. On 18 August 2007 he made his Football League debut, coming on as a substitute in the closing minutes away at Barnet. With the departure of Lionel Ainsworth, Gwynne was handed a chance in the first team and made 16 appearances in mid-season. Originally allowed to leave the club at the end of the 2009–10 season, he was eventually offered a new one-year deal to remain at Hereford. He joined A.F.C.Telford United on loan until the end of the season in February 2011. In May 2011 he left Hereford United after seven years with the club.
After leaving Hereford United he remained at Westfields for the 2014–15 season.
- Gwynne agrees new Hereford deal BBC Sport, 28 June 2007. Retrieved on 26 July 2008.
- Turner praises loan players' efforts BBC Hereford & Worcester, 21 December 2007. Retrieved on 26 July 2008.
- "Gwynne signing confirmed". Hereford United F.C. 20 July 2010. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 31 July 2013. Retrieved 31 July 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Westfields FC [@Westfieldsfc1] (3 October 2015). "@Westfieldsfc1 have put in 7 day notice of approach for Sam gwynne of Hereford, whilst Hereford have done the same for Anthony Robbins" (Tweet) – via Twitter.