Salisbury Rugby Club is an English rugby union club based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. The first team currently[when?] plays in South West 1 East following its relegation from South West Premier in 2016-17, which was the highest level the club had reached since the 1989–90 season.
|Full name||Salisbury Rugby Club|
|Union||Dorset & Wilts RFU|
|Nickname(s)||Green and white|
|Location||Salisbury, Wiltshire, England|
|Ground(s)||Castle Road (Capacity: 2,000 +100 covered seating)|
|Coach(es)||Jeff Watt(head coach), Gareth Blackborrow (player coach)|
|League(s)||South West 1 East|
|2019–20||14th (relegated to Southern Counties South)|
The club is based at Hudson's Field, Castle Road, near Old Sarum.
- Dorset & Wilts Cup winners 1989–90
- South West 2 East champions: 1997–98
- Southern Counties (north v south) promotion play-off winners: 2000–01, 2014–15
- Southern Counties South champions: 2010–11
- Southern Counties Cup winners 2014–15
- South West 1 (east v west) promotion play-off winner: 2015–16
- Tony Williams and Bill Mitchell, ed. (1990). Courage Official Rugby Union Club Directory 1990–91. Windsor: Burlington Publishing Co Ltd. pp. 167–204.
- "South West Play Offs 2014–2015". England Rugby. RFU. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "2010-11 South-West Division". England Rugby. RFU. Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- "South West Play Offs 2015–2016". England Rugby. RFU. Retrieved 26 January 2017.