Safdarjung railway station
Safdarjung railway station is a small railway station in Safdarjung which is a residential and commercial neighborhood of the South Delhi district of Delhi. Its code is DSJ. The station is part of Delhi Suburban Railway. The station consist of three platforms. The platforms are not well sheltered. It lacks many facilities including water and sanitation.
|Indian Railway Station|
|Location||Safdarjung, South Delhi district, National Capital Territory|
|Elevation||503 m (1,650 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Line(s)||Delhi Ring Railway|
|Connections||Taxi stand, auto stand|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Fare zone||Northern Railways|
The railway land development authority headquarters is situated here, moreover one can reach AIIMS Delhi from here easily. There is a plan to make this station A1 category and one of those to maintain the increasing load on Nizamuddin & Delhi Cantt. [not in citation given][not in citation given][not in citation given]
- Patalkot Express
- Durg - Jammu Tawi Superfast Express
- Indore - Jammu Tawi Weekly Superfast Express
- Ajmer Hazrat Nizamuddin Jan Shatabdi Express
- Tirupati – Jammu Tawi Humsafar Express
Delhi travel guide from Wikivoyage
- "DSJ/Safdarjung". India Rail Info.
- "Railways to run Kumbh Mela special trains from Nashik to Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Safdarganj and Hazrat Nizamuddin - Times of India". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Heritage steam train run to mark 150 years of Delhi region operations | Zee News". zeenews.india.com. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Buddhist Train to reach Odisha on December 25 - The New Indian Express". newindianexpress.com. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|