The references in this article are unclear because of a lack of inline citations. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Saddar, literally meaning "cardinal", is the central area in the city of Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan. Saddar hosts the district and city's main governing bodies. It constitutes the centre of the city geographically and joins the suburbs at each end. The area includes the Cantonment area. Municipal duties fall under the civic agency Cantonment Board.
|• Type||Cantonment Board|
|• Nazim||Kanwar Naveed Jamil|
|• Naib Nazim||Zafar Ali Rajput|
|Time zone||UTC+7 (PST)|
The area known as Hyderabad cantt /or saddar, was built by the British in 1851. It was declared a cantonment in 1874.
The total area of Saddar was measured at 3015.642 acres (12020sq km).[according to whom?] It has the population of 0.1012 million according to census 1998.
- "HYDERABAD: Hyderabad Cantonment Board to have 4 UCs". Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Seven-day flower show gets under way in Hyderabad". Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Charged parking: Contempt notices issued to Cantonment Board of Hyderabad". Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "OPDs shut down: Doctors unite against killings, poor security". Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Kainat Soomro's father, brother jailed in 'fake murder case'". Retrieved 6 April 2017.
|This Sindh location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|