|Look up Sacramento or sacramento in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sacramento is the capital of the U.S. state of California.
Sacramento may also refer to:
- Sacramento (Lisbon), a Portuguese parish
- Sacramento County, California
- Sacramento, Nebraska
- Sacramento, Kentucky
- Sacramento, Pennsylvania
- Sacramento Mountains (New Mexico)
- Sacramento River, California
- Sacramento Valley, California
- Dylan Sacramento (born 1995), Canadian soccer player
- "Sacramento (A Wonderful Town)", a hit song by the band Middle of the Road, covered by Adam & Eve ("Der Mann aus Sacramento")
- Sacramento (magazine), a lifestyle magazine based in Sacramento, California
- USS Sacramento, three ships of the United States Navy
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sacramento.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.