|Look up Sacramento or sacramento in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sacramento is the capital of the U.S. state of California.
Sacramento may also refer to:
- Sacramento (Lisbon), a Portuguese parish
- Sacramento, California
- Sacramento, Kentucky
- Sacramento, Nebraska
- Sacramento, New Mexico
- Sacramento, Pennsylvania
- Sacramento River, California
- Sacramento Valley, California
- Sacramento (magazine), a lifestyle magazine based in Sacramento, California
- "Sacramento" (song), by Deep Dish, 2005
- "Sacramento (A Wonderful Town)", a song by Middle of the Road, 1971
- Dylan Sacramento (born 1995), Canadian soccer player
- USS Sacramento, three ships of the United States Navy
- "Sacramento", a song by Cherry Ghost from their 2014 album Herd Runners
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sacramento.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.