Saba (Malay: Mukim Saba) is a neighbourhood in Kampong Ayer, the stilt settlement on the Brunei River in Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital of Brunei. It is officially a mukim (subdistrict) in Brunei-Muara District, as well as parts of the capital's municipal areas. As a mukim, it is headed by a penghulu and the acting incumbent is Mayalin bin Saat.
|• Penghulu||Mayalin Saat|
Saba Darat Primary School is the sole primary school in Saba. There is also Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleha Religious School, which provides Islamic religious primary education which is compulsory for Muslim pupils in the country.
The Balai Ibadat of Mukim Saba serves the Muslim residents of Saba for congregational Islamic prayers and activities.
- "Program Bersua Muka diteruskan lagi". Media Permata Online (in Malay). 9 November 2017. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Brunei-Muara District" (PDF). www.information.gov.bn. p. 8. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN MUNICIPAL BOARD (BOUNDARIES OF MUNICIPAL BOARD AREA) DECLARATION, 2008" (PDF). www.agc.gov.bn. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "postcodes". post.gov.bn. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- Azahari, Izah (21 October 2017). "Brunei will remain a MIB-guided nation, thanks to religious education". Borneo Bulletin. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
|This Brunei location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|