Saare may refer to:
- Places in Estonia
- Saare County (also known as Saaremaa), one of 15 counties of Estonia
- Saaremaa Parish, municipality in Saare County
- Saare Parish, former municipality in Jõgeva County
- Saare, Lääne County (Swedish: Lyckholm), village in Lääne-Nigula Parish, Lääne County
- Saare, Pärnu County, village in Lääneranna Parish, Pärnu County
- Saare, Tartu Parish, village in Tartu Parish, Tartu County, on the island of Piirissaar
- Saare, Elva Parish, village in Elva Parish, Tartu County
- Saare (snack), a snack given to a groom after wedding
- Sääre (disambiguation), several places in Estonia
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.