|Look up srk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SRK may refer to:
- Shah Rukh Khan, Indian actor, film producer, television host and entrepreneur
- Shivarajkumar, an Indian actor of Kannada-language cinema
- SRK, Central Association of the Finnish Associations of Peace, a conservative laestadian organization in Finland
- SRK, Swiss Red Cross, the national Red Cross society for Switzerland
- SRK, ISO 639 code for Serudung language
- Skills, Rules, Knowledge, a framework in ecological interface design
- Shaking rat Kawasaki, a strain of laboratory rat
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SRK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.