The abbreviation SAFC or S.A.F.C. may refer to:
- Sunderland A.F.C., an English football (soccer) team competing in the English Football League (EFL).
Other uses in sport:
- Scarborough Athletic F.C., an English football (soccer) team
- Stirling Albion F.C. a football (soccer) team competing in the Scottish Football League
- South Adelaide Football Club, an Australian rules football team competing in the South Australian National Football League.
- Sunderland Albion F.C., a defunct football (soccer) team
- Sutton Athletic F.C., an English non-league football team
- San Antonio FC, a football (soccer) team in the United Soccer League
- Sigma-Aldrich Fine Chemicals, a subdivision of Sigma-Aldrich, a supplier of chemical materials
- The former Stock Exchange code for Safeco, an American insurance company
- Solid Acid Fuel Cell, a type of Phosphoric acid fuel cell which uses a phosphate salt instead of liquid phosphoric acid as electrolyte.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SAFC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.