Süleymaniye usually refers to the Süleymaniye Mosque, a 16th-century Ottoman mosque in Istanbul.
Süleymaniye may also refer to:
- Suleymaniye Mosque (London), a mosque in London
- Suleymaniye Mosque (Rhodes), a mosque in Rhodes
- Süleymaniye Hamam, a hamam (public bath) in Istanbul
- Süleymaniye FC, former name of the Turkish sports club Küçükçekmece SK
- Süleymaniye, Akseki, a village in Akseki district of Antalya Province, Turkey
- Süleymaniye, Gümüşhane, a neighborhood of the city of Gümüşhane, Turkey
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Süleymaniye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.